Do you possess a passion for marketing, strong communications skills, and the ability to juggle numerous deadlines in a fast-paced environment? Are you inspired to work alongside a dynamic and collaborative group of professionals while growing your career with the leading education and advocacy organization for the multidisciplinary cancer team?
(C) Management, Inc.—an accredited healthcare association management company—is seeking a talented content marketer to join our Marketing and Communications department. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, you’ll help communicate our client’s mission and value proposition across all touchpoints. This is an exciting opportunity for a professional who is creative, energetic, ambitious, and highly motivated.
Your work will directly support the core purpose and strategic objectives of the Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC), (c ) Management, Inc.’s largest client, through multi-faceted marketing endeavors, including membership recruitment and retention, conference promotion, member-driven educational programs, and advocacy work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Writing, editing, and copyediting content for digital, print, and social platforms; contributing ideas for leveraging social media channels; project management, schedule development and maintenance.
- Responsible for writing, testing, and disseminating daily digital marketing. Develop schedules for marketing campaigns, track audience and dissemination dates, provide analytics, and research best practices.
- Copyedit material and maintain standards of voice, tone, and quality.
- Contribute to marketing reports to illustrate integrated marketing communications campaign performance, trends, and insights. Analyze data to measure campaign effectiveness.
- Proofread materials and project deliverables from departments across the company.
- Analyze monthly benchmarking reports with website, email, and listserv analytics, using Google Analytics, Nxtbook, Informz, WordPress and social media applications.
- Work with in-house and client design teams to assist with visual concepts, photos, and illustrations, as needed.
- Support special projects as assigned, including research, creative work, brainstorming.
- Assist with day-to-day communications-related requests, including ad hoc projects such as promotional campaigns and event planning.
- Provide assistance and support for other CMI activities, projects, and staff as requested, while maintaining a professional, efficient, and timely workflow.
- Actively participate in assigned CORE Group (internal project teams).
- Supervise the Marketing Coordinator position.
- This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, PR, or related field, and five years of relevant marketing experience.
- Produce high quality materials with excellent editorial skills, including writing, editing, and copy editing.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including ability to communicate clearly with clients and colleagues. Present ideas in an organized, efficient, and effective manner that results in clear understanding and action.
- Critical thinker with excellent project management skills, sound understanding of the principles of marketing, and an understanding of innovative technologies and how they can be applied to marketing strategies.
- Knowledge of digital marketing and social media metrics; experience with basic analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications; advanced skills in Word and PowerPoint preferred; additional experience with InDesign is a plus.
- Independent work style, ability to plan and execute with little direction, and the ability to take initiative is a must.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and manage a diverse portfolio of projects to completion in a deadline-driven environment while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Strong customer service skills for interacting with internal and external clients.
- Experience with—and enthusiasm for—healthcare markets and trends is a plus.
- Some travel possible.
The Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC) is the leading education and advocacy organization for the multidisciplinary cancer team. ACCC is a powerful network of 24,000 cancer care professionals from 2,100 hospitals and practices nationwide. ACCC is recognized as the premier provider of resources for the entire oncology care team. For more information visit accc-cancer.org or call 301.984.9496. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, and read our blog, ACCCBuzz.
(C)Management, Inc. (CMI) provides trusted and dynamic management services for associations, foundations, and non-profits in the healthcare field. CMI offers a very competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, Life and AD&D insurance, Short-Term Disability/Long-Term Disability, and a Health Savings Account Plan. Paid vacation, sick, and personal days, holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan, a Tuition Reimbursement benefit, free parking and more!
For consideration, please submit a resume with cover letter and salary expectations to: HR@c-managementinc.com.