Commercial HVAC Technician
Are you an experienced Commercial HVAC Technician looking to work for a stable company with a supportive management team? Come work for M.E. Flow! We've been in business since 1951 and we value what our employees bring to the organization.
We are looking for an experienced Commercial HVAC Technician. In this role, you will install, service and repair commercial HVAC systems, providing routine maintenance, and installing/servicing HVAC equipment including compressors, blower fans, motors, and miscellaneous parts.
We will train an experienced Residential Tech who is looking to make the switch to Commercial!
M.E. Flow serves only the Northern Virginia region. No travel to DC/MD required!
Email JOBS@MEFLOW.COM or apply on line at https://www.meflow.com/about/careers.
- 5+ years experience in Commercial or Residential HVAC. Will consider strong HVAC field service experience and a desire to move into the Commercial sector.
- Strong knowledge of HVAC systems
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Experience with mechanical system troubleshooting using various tools and test instruments
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to discuss technical issues with a non technical person
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions
- Honesty, proficiency, integrity and a good work ethic.
- Candidates must have valid license and clean driving record.
- Candidates must undergo a basic background investigation including criminal background check, and drug testing.
- High School diploma or equivalent
We offer competitive pay and benefits package, including vehicle privileges, life, dental and medical insurance, paid time off, and more! Apply today for immediate consideration.