The chosen candidate will work with an interdisciplinary outpatient team, performing mission critical duties to support management in the delivery of Comprehensive Mental Health Services to clients of all ages. We offer Competitive Compensation, career growth opportunities, and a Supportive Work Environment.
This is a Management position:
The positions have the following Minimum Requirements:
Maryland Licensure in:
Counseling - LCPC or LCPC-S
Social Work - LCSW-C
Marriage and Family Therapist - LCMFT
Combined Counseling - Addictions LCPC/CPC-AD
ONLY APPLICATIONS WITH MANAGERIAL EXPERIENCE WITHIN THE
LAST 3 YEARS WILL BE REVIEWED:
1. Two  Years minimum Full Time experience working as a Clinical or Program Manager
2. Strong Organizational Skills
3. Strong Communication Skills [Verbally and in Writing]
4. Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office
5. Excellent Client Management Skills
6. Strong Computer Skills including the use of an EMR
7. Schedule Flexibility
8. Knowledge of Medical Insurance Authorization and CRISP
9. Ability to Supervise and Train others
10. Ability to Stay Focused While Performing Repetitive Tasks
11. Excellent spelling and grammar for document review
All candidates must pass a Criminal and CPS Background Check
Please submit documents in the following formats only.
Microsoft Word 2007 or earlier [ .docx or .doc ]
Do not paste your resume into the body of an email
Please do not send documents with the name "Resume." All submission must be titled with the candidates name.
All resumes and cover letters submitted must have your name and a description of the document as the document title.