Asset Management Engineer (Water/Wastewater Utility)
Loudoun Water has an immediate opening for an Asset Management Engineer. The Engineer will be responsible for building and administering distinct preventive and predictive maintenance and risk assessment programs within Loudoun Water’s overall Asset Management Program. This position will lead and direct teams performing field data collection, organize and maintain asset data, and analyze and report on findings. Essential functions include:
- Be a catalyst for organizational transformation around asset management.
- Develop Asset Management Program elements, establish and lead preventive and predictive maintenance programs, including but not limited to the following:
- Corrosion Protection Program for pressure pipe networks and other miscellaneous metallic assets
- Predictive Pump Maintenance Program
- Sewer Pipeline Inspection and Remediation Program
- Water Main Replacement Program
- Painting and Coating Inspections and Remediation Planning
- Develop maintenance plans and schedules for programs in the EAM system.
- Develop streamlined methods for tracking and analyzing program data and that will help inform decision making around maintenance strategies and project planning.
- Assist with assembling and training work team(s) to support field work associated with the program.
- Develop and manage facility condition assessment programs, including data collection and analysis.
The ideal candidate will be a team player with project management and organizational skills. We offer highly competitive salaries, a stable work environment and excellent employee benefits.
Requirements: A bachelor’s degree in engineering, finance, or related field with five to seven years of industry experience. Relevant experience in the field of Asset Management is desired. A Professional Engineer license in the Commonwealth of Virginia is desirable.
Apply online at www.loudounwater.org or send completed applications to Loudoun Water, HR Department, PO Box 4000, Ashburn, VA 20146 or by fax to 571.223.2079. Salary DOQ. Position will remain open until filled. EOE