Digital Experience Lead
The Digital Experience Lead maintains a complex technology environment and ensures all technology elements are
operating effectively so that students, teachers, and staff can remain focused on student learning. This position
maintains a deeper technical understanding of the digital learning environment and serves as a support resource for
Digital Experience Specialists across multiple schools and administrative sites.
the position. This is not a comprehensive listing of all responsibilities or tasks; other work may be assigned when deemed
* Prioritizes and resolves technical issues utilizing a deep understanding of technical best practices and complex
* Consults with Digital Experience Specialists and school / department administrators to maintain all technology
elements within their assigned schools and administrative buildings.
* Utilizes data and analytics to monitor system performance and proactively implements system upgrades or
modifications as necessary.
* Communicates with clients regarding system changes, ongoing issues, and upcoming projects.
* Deploys, installs, troubleshoots, and maintains all technology equipment and peripherals within their assigned
schools and administrative buildings.
* Manages technology projects within specifics sites.
* Implements emerging technologies, monitors progress, and reports findings to departmental leadership.
* Develops detailed technical documentation and other resources for Digital Experience Specialists
Below are the qualifications for this position:
* Bachelor's degree or four years of equivalent experience in an Information Technology field
* Demonstrates ability to take initiative and to handle new duties with limited direction; determines and set work
priorities; maintains confidentiality; works independently; responds calmly and efficiently when under pressure
and/or frequent interruptions; collaborates effectively with many different audiences
* Strong oral and written communication skills; strong interpersonal skills; ability to Ability to determine and set
work priorities, maintain confidentiality, work independently, and work effectively during periods of heavy
workloads and tight deadlines
* MCP or MCSA, ITILv3, HDI, A+, N+ certifications preferred
The following provides a brief description of physical requirements for this position:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly talking. expressing or exchanging ideas by means of
the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers
accurately, loudly, or quickly. The employee must possess normal cognitive abilities including the ability to learn, recall
and apply certain practices and policies. Frequently sitting and/or remaining in a stationary position for long periods of
time. Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift,
carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.