Supervisory Human Resources Specialist
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
Travel and transportation expenses may be paid: No
Bargaining Unit Position: No
Drug Screening Required: No
Recruitment incentives may be authorized: No
Student loan repayment incentive may be authorized: No
Annual leave for non-federal service may be authorized: No
For information on "People with Disabilities" please visit http://opm.gov/disability/PeopleWithDisabilities.asp
Interagency Career Transition Assistance Program (ICTAP): For information on how to apply as an ICTAP eligible see http://opm.gov/rif/employee_guides/career_transition.asp#ictap. To be well-qualified and exercise selection priority for this vacancy, displaced Federal employees must be rated at 85.0 or above on the rating criteria for this position.
ICTAP applicants MUST submit the following documents:
1. A copy of your RIF separation notice; notice of proposed removal for failure to relocate; notice of disability annuity termination; certification from your former agency that it cannot place you after your recovery from a compensable injury; or certification from the National Guard Bureau or Military Department that you are eligible for disability retirement.
2. A copy of your SF-50 "Notification of Personnel Action'', documenting your RIF separation, noting your positions, grade level, and duty location, and/or Agency certification of inability to place you through RPL, etc.;
3. A copy of your latest performance appraisal including your rating: and
4. Any documentation from your agency that shows your current promotion potential.
For Most Effective Resumes Tips visit: https://help.usajobs.gov/index.php/Most_Effective_Resumes.
If you are unable to apply online, please go to https://help.usastaffing.gov/Apply/index.php?title=Alternate_Application_Information for more information on our alternate application method.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Once the application process is complete, a review of the resume and supporting documentation will be made to determine if you met the minimum qualifications for this job. If you meet the minimum qualifications stated in the vacancy announcement, we will compare your resume and supporting documentation against your responses to the assessment questionnaire to determine best qualified candidates for referral to the hiring manager. If, after reviewing your resume and or supporting documentation, a determination is made that you have inflated your qualifications and or experience, you may lose consideration for this position. Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your eligibility.
Your qualifications will be evaluated on the following competencies (knowledge, skills, abilities and other characteristics):
- Oral Communication
- Personnel and Human Resources