Office Manager/Executive Assistant
- Oversee and supervise front and back office staff.
- Evaluate and review office production and procedures to develop new ways to improve efficiency with office operations, patient retention and profitability.
- Analyze and organize office operations and procedures
- Develop and implement office budgets and manage procurement of general office supplies and equipment.
- Recruitment, retention and termination of staff.
- Encompass the role of HR to assess, investigate and resolve employee issues.
- Maintain advanced knowledge of software systems to compile, store and retrieve data for managerial reporting to Executives.
- Execute all strategic plans set forth by the owners to continue to expand and grow the practice in their vision.
- Meeting preparation and follow up such as creating agendas, taking notes during meetings, updating project materials and documents with strong organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail and accuracy; calendar coordination; provide phone coverage, track messages and follow up
- Handle all logistics ground and rail transfers; accommodations; confirm technology/connectivity; itineraries; expense reports
- BA/BS Required
- 5 years Office Manager/Executive Assistant Support
- Experience reporting to and successfully supporting executives and professionals
- High level of organization skills to handle time bound actions and multiple management scheduling calendars.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documents.
- Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials.
- Excellent spelling, grammar and both written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent telephone, oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient time management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Collaboration skills.
- Training and articulating to team members how to improve their roles and contribution to the organization
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.