SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHERS
SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHERS NEEDED
For Upcoming School Year 2019 - 2020
PHILLIPS Schools has immediate openings for Special Education Teachers. PHILLIPS Schools are Blue Ribbon private special education day schools for children with learning and behavioral differences.
We have openings in each of our school locations - Fairfax & Annandale, VA and Laurel, MD.
Our children require committed, dedicated staff that wants to work in a supportive, collaborative and dynamic environment. This is a place where you can see and make a difference in children's lives! If you are serious about applying you should have the following:
- Virginia or Maryland Special Education licensure or willing to pursue licensure immediately
- Have demonstrated experience with students with Autism and social and emotional needs in a school setting preferred
- Hold a BA degree
- Have experience working in the special needs environment (learning and behavioral needs)
- Have a passion and dedication to students and the classroom
- Enjoy working with a team
- Great references from previous employers
In return we offer a comprehensive benefit package and competitive salaries to include tuition reimbursement and professional development opportunities.
If you feel you qualify and can show proven history with our type of population, please quickly send us your cover letter and resume to (indicate location of interest):
WEBSITE APPLICATION: www.phillipsprograms.org under Career Section
7010 Braddock Road
Annandale, VA 22003
DUE TO THE BUSY NATURE OF OUR PROGRAMS, WE DO NOT ACCEPT PHONE CALLS REGARDING THIS POSITION