Lead Sales Store Checker
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
Physical requirements: Work requires continuous standing, walking, bending, and lifting and occasionally requires moving merchandise weighing up to 25lbs.
The National Gallery of Art provides reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify us. The decision on granting reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- General or working knowledge of supervisory theory and practice.
- Thorough knowledge of a retail sales operation.
- Must have a proven track record of cashiering and stocking abilities, emphasizing accuracy, efficiency and organization.
- Working knowledge of art history and how it relates to the Gallery's collection.
- Basic understanding of computer and office machines.
AN EXTERNAL SELECTED CANDIDATE MUST BE FINGERPRINTED AND RECEIVE A BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION, RESULTING IN A SATISFACTORY SUITABILITY DETERMINATION BEFORE BEING HIRED FOR THIS POSITION.Read more
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Candidates found to be basically qualified will be referred to the selecting official for employment consideration.
To preview questions please click here.