Heavy Equipment Operator, Maintenance Mechanic, & Welder/Plumber Technician
NOVA Parks is hiring for three positions in our Central Maintenance department located in Fairfax Station, Virginia.
- Heavy Equipment Operator - Starting Salary of $34,575.89
- The Heavy Equipment Operator is responsible for operating a variety of gasoline and diesel powered motorized equipment. Work is performed under the general supervision of the Heavy Equipment Supervisor with general direction and work assignments coming from the Central Maintenance Administrator.
- Maintenance Mechanic I - Starting Salary of $36,304.69
- The Maintenance Mechanic I is responsible for performing journeyman-level skilled work in maintenance and repair of a variety of different name brand small engine equipment and in maintenance and repair of mowing equipment and tractors. Work is performed under the general direction of the Central Maintenance Administrator.
- Welder/Plumber Technician - Starting Salary of $34,575.89
- The Welder/Plumber Technician is a maintenance position whose primary functions are to design, fabricate and repair materials and equipment made of steel and aluminum and perform a variety of journeyman-level plumbing tasks. The Welder/Plumber Technician works independently and is responsible for planning work procedures which include the purchasing of materials, tools and general supplies. Work is performed under the supervision of the Central Maintenance Administrator.
If you are interested in applying, please visit our website www.novaparks.com/employment.