HUMAN RESOURCES SPECIALIST (COMPENSATION), NF-04
50% or less - You will be expected to travel for this position.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
Four-year college degree or related work experience equivalent in skill and complexity to at least the next lower grade level including:
1. Demonstrated experience coordinating, monitoring, and processing/manipulating statistical data.
2. Demonstrated experience making public contact which involves direct interviewing of executive personnel.
3. Previous experience as a project officer.
All qualified candidates will have demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills.
In addition to the above, highly-qualified candidates will possess the following:
1. Applied knowledge of laws and OPM guidance used in conducting wage surveys.
2. Demonstrated skill in delivering persuasive presentations to executive leaders.
3. Demonstrated skill in analyzing wage data.
4. Demonstrated skill in conducting research related to compensation policy and procedures.
5. Demonstrated experience in training data collectors.
Only highly-qualified candidates will be initially referred. If management does not wish to select a highly-qualified candidate, they may request a referral including all qualified applicants.
Candidates using education to meet qualification requirements must include transcripts with their application package (online transcripts are accepted). Failure to do so may result in an ineligible rating. Only education from accredited and pre-accredited institutions will be accepted. Foreign education must be evaluated for equivalency in the United States. For more information, please click here.
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment of Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized based upon a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government interest.
- Please check out our application information kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Your experience is subject to evaluation and verification against the information in your resume. The numeric rating you receive is a self-assessment only and is based on your responses to the questionnaire. Do not overstate or understate your level of experience and capability. If a determination is made that you rated yourself higher than is supported by your resume, or if your resume lacks sufficient information, you will be rated accordingly or you may be considered ineligible.Read more Security clearance Not Required Drug test required No