Full Stack Developer, Senior
Full Stack Developer, Senior
Are you looking for an opportunity to build a powerhouse system that will modernize and secure the delivery of federal services? You know a good system requires a well design from user interface all the way to the database - and back again? You use the right combination of clean code, APIs, and infrastructure to build a user focused solution.
We need an experienced full stack developer who will use their passion and fintech domain knowledge to create solutions, while learning new tools and techniques, identify and implement system improvements, and collaborate with teammates. This is an opportunity to help your customer overcome their most difficult challenges using the latest architectural approaches to deliver financial solutions. By creating a custom system with consistent performance and scalability, you'll directly impact federal services by applying modern software development techniques. With mentoring, positive code reviews, and opportunities to learn new tools and skills, we focus on growing as a team to make the best solutions for our customers. Join us as we build systems to change federal systems for the better.
Empower change with us.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn't all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you can expect:
- access to experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite boot camps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success.
- 5+ years of experience with designing and contributing code to multiple Web development projects
- Experience with front-end user interface development
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience creating and managing Restful Webservices
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with working in an Agile software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Experience in a Cloud hosting environment, including Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure
- Experience with configuring build pipelines, including Grunt, Gulp, or Webpack
- Experience with strategic planning, process improvement, or performance management
- Experience with browser-based development and debugging tools
- Knowledge of unit testing frameworks, including Mocha, Chai, or Jest
- Knowledge of Section 508 compliance
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent critical thinking, interpersonal, team, and relationship-building skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.SIG2017