Temp-to-hire Junior Legal Secretary
TEMP-TO-HIRE JUNIOR LEGAL SECRETARY
LOCATION: McLean, VA (metro-accessible)
Branch office of international law firm has an immediate need for a Junior Legal Secretary to provide support to their transactional practice group.
- Preparing correspondence, legal documents, and reports
- Proofreading all work
- Coordinating extensive travel arrangements
- Screening incoming telephone calls
- Reading, sorting, and processing mail
- Establishing and maintaining calendar
- Coordinating meeting invites and logistics as well as deadline reminder systems using master calendar system
- Opening new files, maintaining all client and general files, and preparing files to be closed
- Extensive time entry processing
- Providing back-up support to other attorneys, as requested
- At least two (2) years of legal secretarial experience; experience in real estate a plus
- Excellent organizational, math, proofreading, and technical skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- High degree of accuracy and strong attention to detail
- AIA system experience/knowledge preferred
- Self-motivated and dependable
- Ability to work well under pressure while handling varied secretarial and administrative tasks within a busy legal environment
Please submit your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!