Mid-size DC law firm is seeking a Marketing Coordinator/Specialist to support its growing practice groups.
The Marketing Coordinator/Specialist will collaborate with the Executive Director and Firm principals to insure successful marketing, media relations, client and internal communications, and client and Firm events.
- Tracking editorial calendars of various publications, such as Legal Times, Corporate Counsel, American Lawyer, and National Law Journal for advertising, writing, and recognition opportunities for attorneys
- Coordinating the design and production of Firm materials to include professional and display advertisements, marketing collateral, etc.
- Coordinating updates to Firm listings and surveys, such as Martindale, Legal Times 150, Of Counsel 700, etc.
- Managing promotional items (i.e. pens, brochures, etc.)
- Managing logo requests for sponsorships, conferences, etc.
- Other marketing duties as assigned
- Drafting and coordinating the release of the Firm's legislative news items
- Coordinating internal and external marketing and promotional activities
- Creating and distributing marketing materials
- Supporting attorneys in developing appropriate presentations and marketing packages
- Conducting industry and target research for attorneys pitching new contacts; analyzing and summarizing data
- Distributing relevant news items related to client/contacts on a daily basis
- Generating and disseminating press release announcements
- Developing and disseminating year-end report of Firm accomplishments
- Other communication duties as assigned
- Updating the Firm's website to include additions and edits to attorney bios, practice group descriptions, and the Firm profile
- Soliciting, editing, and posting announcements of victories, upcoming events, and speaking engagements
- Other website duties as assigned
- Developing and maintaining master calendar of attorney/client events
- Coordinating the development of client events, presentations, etc.
- Identifying potential business development events/opportunities
- Assisting in organizing the office holiday party, summer outings, and charitable events
- Coordinating the selection and distribution of client gifts
- Coordinating the selection and distribution of office holiday cards
- Other event coordination duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or journalism
- 2-3 years of marketing experience in a law firm environment preferred
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of content management systems
- Knowledge of research tools, such as Westlaw, LexisNexis, etc.
- Fluent in various key social media platforms
- High regard for confidentiality is essential
- Excellent teamwork skills
The Marketing Coordinator/Specialist works a 37.5-hour week in the office during regular business hours. Hours worked in excess of 37.5 hours per week are paid at 1.5 times the regular hourly rate.
Firm is metro-accessible and offers competitive salary and benefits.
Please submit your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!