Program Evaluation and Risk Analyst
Occasional travel - 1 to 5 nights per month.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
You must meet the following requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
GS-13 LEVEL: You must have 1 year ofspecialized experience at a level of difficulty and responsibility equivalent to the GS-12 Grade level in the Federal service. Specialized experience for this position includes: demonstrated the ability to manage multiple assignments that required a wide range of knowledge of program oversight; qualitative and quantitative methods; planning policies and procedures; negotiation techniques; and oral and written communications; and a knowledge of computer applications sufficient to prepare written reports, spreadsheets, and flowcharts; Examples may include assignments where you performed a range of project management principles, practices, methods, and techniques; conducted analysis of issues broad in nature, and/or of strategic importance; developed new approaches and/or refined existing techniques; and/or developed and implemented policies with organizational impact.
-The experience may have been gained in the public sector, private sector or Volunteer Service. One year of experience refers to full-time work; part-time work is considered on a prorated basis.
-To ensure full credit for your work experience, please indicate dates of employment by month/year, and indicate number of hours worked per week, on your resume.
In addition to the above requirements, you must meet the following, if applicable:
You must have been at the GS-12 level for 52 weeks (time-in-grade requirement).
3 Position in Wage and Investment (W&I) OPERATION SUPPORT, in one of the following locations: 5045 E. Butler, Fresno, CA; 300 E. Eighth Street, Austin, TX; 200 West Fourth Street, Covington, KY; 5000 Ellin Rd, Lanham-Seabrook, MD; 5333 Getwell Road, Memphis, TN; 401 W Peachtree St, Atlanta, GA; 1160 W 1200 S, Ogden, UT; 2970 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA.
POSITION DESCRIPTIONS: 92892
A PM/C SharePoint site is available for IRS Employees at: https://organization.ds.irsnet.gov/sites/HCOETS/PMC/SPDLibrary/SitePages/Home.aspx
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- We may select from this announcement or any other source to fill one or more vacancies.
- This is a bargaining unit position.
- Alternative work schedule, staggered work hours or telework may be available.
- Tour of Duty: Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m. TOD may be adjusted negotiated at time of selection and/or adjusted to fit business needs.
- Must meet IRS telework eligibility requirements.
- Obtain and use a Government-issued charge card for business-related travel.
- May be required to file a Confidential Financial Disclosure Report within 30 days of selection and annually from then on.
- Must successfully complete a Moderate Risk background investigation, including an FBI criminal history record check.
- If you are an IRS/Treasury employee eligible for consideration under the Career Transition Assistance Plan (CTAP), you must submit proof of eligibility by 11:59 PM ET on the closing date of this announcement. If you have any questions concerning your eligibility please refer back to the CTAP Documentation link in the vacancy under How You Will Be Evaluated.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Your application includes your resume, responses to the online questions, and required supporting documents. Please be sure that your resume includes detailed information to support your qualifications for this position; failure to provide sufficient evidence in your resume may result in a “not qualified” determination.
Rating: Your application will be evaluated on the competencies of the position to be filled per the IRS Merit Promotion Plan in the following areas: Problem Solving, Decision Making, Planning and Evaluating, Writing, Oral Communication, Organizational Awareness.
Your application will also be rated and ranked among others, based on your responses to the online questions, regarding your experience, education, training, performance appraisals and awards relevant to the duties of this position. IRS employees may obtain most recent awards listing at https://persinfo.web.irs.gov/
Your rating may be lowered, if your responses to the online questions are not supported by the education and/or experience described in your application.
Referral: You will be assigned to one of three quality groups. Each group represents a quality level (i.e., Superior/Best Qualified, Highly Qualified, Qualified). Candidates will be considered in quality group order. If you are among the top qualified candidates, your application may be referred to a selecting official for consideration. You may be required to participate in a selection interview (telephonic and/or in person at the discretion of the Selecting Official in accordance with hiring polices). We will not reimburse costs related to the interview such as travel to and from the interview site.
If you are a displaced or surplus Treasury employee eligible for the Career Transition Assistance Plan (CTAP), you must receive a score of HIGHLY QUALIFIED or better to be rated as well qualified to receive special selection priority.
To preview questions please click here. Read more Security clearance Not Required Drug test required No