Senior Front-End Developer
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a front-end developer with at least ten years of experience to join our team and help us build WordPress and Drupal websites, and other digital marketing materials for Washington-based nonprofits. In addition, you will be helping us to build a time-tracking software product. This is a full-time position in our Columbia Heights office.
Who You Are
You are a self-motivated, design-oriented developer, with a broad range of technical skills, who:
- Has 10 years of experience with WordPress, creating custom themes and developing plugins;
- Has five years of experience with Drupal, developing custom themes and modules;
- Has advanced PHP coding skills and is intimately familiar with the Laravel and Symfony - - framework;
- Has strong experience with Twig and Blade template engines;
- Is well-versed in SASS, LESS, and Stylus CSS preprocessors;
- Is experienced working within the Amazon Web Services environment; and
- Has experience with CRMs that are popular in the non-profit community, including Engaging Networks, Luminate, Salsa and Mailchimp.
You interact well with clients and colleagues, who:
- Is an effective collaborator who can work closely with our designers and developers to successfully execute ideas and deliver projects;
- Is capable of developing new website, but also happy to perform daily maintenance on legacy sites and applications in a wide variety of web technologies; and
- Has a strong appreciation for the importance of design and usability;
- Keeps up on industry trends and best practices and strives to improve;
- Is highly organized.
- Develop responsive website themes for nonprofit clients;
- Create and maintain code documentation and technical specifications;
- Collaborate with the internal creative and technical teams;
- Record effort and progress in 3rd party project management tools;
- Manage multiple deadlines; and
- Work with the project manager to scope and schedule deliverables.
More About Us
4Site Interactive Studios is a digital creative agency located in the Columbia Heights neighborhood in Washington, DC. We craft end-to-end, interactive, user experiences on open source platforms to help membership-based organizations grow, engage and sustain online community. Since 2001, we have offered video production, interactive design, and web development services to the nonprofit sector in Washington, DC. We are a growing company that invests greatly in its employees and provides a flexible and supportive work environment.
How to Apply
Send your cover letter, resume, work examples, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that this is for a full-time position in our Washington, D.C. office. We will not respond to applications from those seeking part-time or remote work.
4Site Studios is an equal opportunity employer