Infrastructure Support Analyst - 1418
MIL is a dynamic workforce of industry professionals who deliver world-class solutions in cyber, engineering, financial management, and information technology - and we are looking for candidates like you. Whether you're fresh out of college or the military or well into your professional services career, MIL has great job opportunities that might be right for you.
Here at The MIL Corporation, we pride ourselves on the family-like environment instilled amongst our team. Our employees love working here, and it truly shows through our various recognitions & awards. Last year alone, we earned:
- 2018 Fortune , Great Place to Work®: Best Place to Work for Diversity
- 2018 Great Place to Work®: Best Small & Medium Workplaces
- 2018 Workplaces Award, The Washington Post (Washington, D.C.)
- 2018, Above & Beyond Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
Whether your goal is to help defend our country through the cyber efforts of the Department of Defense or ensure proper financial management/accountability with the Department of State, The MIL Corporation welcomes you. Become a part of something greater, where you, the people, make the difference.
The MIL Corporation seeks an Infrastructure Support Analyst to support a Federal Government client at our Charleston, SC location. As a member of the Systems Development and Maintenance team, the Infrastructure Support Analyst will provide support for configuration, implementation and maintenance of various technologies, financial management systems and network infrastructures.
• Provide support for configuration, implementation and maintenance of various technologies, financial management systems and network infrastructures
• Troubleshoot and resolve software and hardware issues
• Bachelor's in Computer Science or Information Systems; if degree is in another field, one year of professional experience in setup, installation, configuration, and maintenance of MS Windows based hardware and software is required
• 2 years of experience analyzing, designing, implementing testing, supporting and/or managing financial systems
• Experience providing user support, analyzing problems, testing/verifying requirements and system upgrades
• Experience with establishing virtual environments
• MCSA, MCSE and/or MCTS certification
• Database experience (MS SQL, Oracle)
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #CJP