EL Program, Seasonal Support
The Clerical Seasonal Support worker is responsible for general clerical and secretarial work performed at the
the position. This is not a comprehensive listing of all responsibilities or tasks; other work may be assigned when deemed
* Scans documents and labels items.
* Inventories supplies.
* Performs basic word processing.
* Organizes digital files and materials.
* Prepares mailings and assists with filing.
Below are the qualifications for this position:
* High school diploma or GED required
* Knowledge of standard office practices and procedures; knowledge of MS Office Software
* Ability to perform office work quickly and efficiently while maintaining accuracy; plan, organize, and prioritize
work effectively; communicate effectively; work cooperatively with others; and work under pressure with
The following provides a brief description of physical requirements for this position:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly talking, expressing or exchanging ideas by means of
the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers
accurately, loudly, or quickly. The employee must possess normal cognitive abilities including the ability to learn, recall
and apply certain practices and policies. Frequently sitting and/or remaining in a stationary position for long periods of
time. Exerting up to 25 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift,
carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.