This position is responsible for accurate and timely maintenance of assigned accounts in the General Accounting department. Duties include accounts payable, processing vendor invoices for payment, preparation of accounting schedules, reconciliation of accounts and maintenance of files. Also, invoice and check scanning into on base
- Requires a high school diploma/equivalent.
- Minimum of two years accounting or bookkeeping experience.
- Experience with a computerized accounting system also required.
- Word and Excel skills and the ability to input data quickly and accurately.
- Ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks is essential to the position.
- Must have Accounts Payable experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be organized, dependable and detail oriented.