Program Recruiter - Fatherhood Initiative
This position is responsible for marketing, promotion and coordination of outreach efforts for the Family Initiative Grant funded by the Administration for Children and Families, New Pathways for Fathers and Families. This position will serve as the primary liaison between the Grant Coordinator and its participants. The recruiter will make contact with fathers at schools, festivals, various community events and churches. This position will be a unit within the HOC Academy, which provides education and workforce development assistance to families of HOC. Valid Driver's License and car required. This is a one-year term position which is based on grant funding.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Social Work, Business Administration, Public Administration or related field.
- Minimum of two years of recruiting or direct customer service experience.
- Must have the ability to relate well to people of diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Must possess excellent assessment, oral and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to work independently and exercise good judgment.
- Must have the ability to meet deadlines.
- Must have good computer skills (Word & Excel).
- Must have working knowledge of community resources.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus.