Administrative Assistant - Legal Secretary
This position will work performing a variety of duties in support of a team of attorneys requiring a specialized knowledge of legal documents and processes. Duties and responsibilities include preparing legal documents such as memoranda, letters, certificates, entity formation documents, and other legal documents; submitting legal documents to various courts, title companies, or other third parties in a timely manner; reviewing outgoing documents to check for completeness, appropriate format, and filing procedures; assisting in real estate closings, including completing closing binders; coordinating and scheduling meetings; screening incoming correspondence for subject matter; assisting with monthly budget compliance requirements; and assisting with managing all legal department expenses.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education
- Minimum of Five years of secretarial/clerical experience in an office environment with at least two (2) years of legal secretarial experience.
- Must have knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, agency rules, and the democratic political process.
- Must have knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain excellent customer service techniques and attitude is required
- Must have ability to managing confidential files and records, and, design forms, and other office procedures.