This position is responsible for preparing and analyzing property financial statements, budget reports, and handling multiple ledgers and tasks, reconciling multiple cash accounts, attending property management meetings, preparing information for auditors and working with auditors during financial statement and compliance audits, preparing regulatory reports and other tasks.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an accountant.
- Knowledge of GAAP.
- Knowledge of or ability to acquire knowledge of governmental laws, rules and regulations governing accounting activities at HOC.
- Experience working with spreadsheets, automated accounting systems, Word and Excel is required.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks with competing deadlines.
- Ability to organize, analyze and interpret financial data to solve accounting problems.
- Good oral and written communication skills.