Relocation expenses reimbursed No
If selected, you must meet the following conditions:
- Receive authorization from OPM on any job offer you receive, if you are or were (within the last 5 years) a Schedule A, Schedule C, or non-career SES political appointee
- Undergo and pass a background investigation (Tier 2 investigation level).
- Have your identity and work status eligibility verified if you are not a GSA employee. We will use the Department of Homeland Security's e-Verify system for this. Any discrepancies must be resolved as a condition of continued employment
- Serve a one year probationary period, unless you have previously satisfied this requirement.
- Complete a "Declaration of Federal Employment" (OF-306) to determine suitability for Federal Employment.
For each job on your resume, provide:
- the exact dates you held each job (from month/year to month/year)
- number of hours per week you worked (if part time).
If you have volunteered your service through a National Service program (e.g., Peace Corps, Americorps), we encourage you to apply and include this experience on your resume.
For a brief video on creating a Federal resume, click here.
The GS-13 salary range starts at $99,172.00 per year.
To qualify, you must have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-13 level or higher in the Federal service. Specialized experience is experience analyzing and measuring the effectiveness, efficiency and productivity of administrative or technical programs; conducting studies, analyzing findings and making recommendations on substantive programs; identifying or developing metrics to measure success of initiatives using quantitative and qualitative data to determine if success has been met.
Bargaining Unit status: Not Applicable
Travel expenses associated with interviews may be approved. Determinations will be made on a case-by-case basis.
We are currently filling one vacancy, but additional vacancies may be filled through this announcement or in other GSA organizations within the same commuting area.
Selected applicants may qualify for credit toward annual leave accrual based on prior non-Federal work experience or uniformed service experience.
All the information you provide will be verified by a review of the work experience and/or education as shown on your application forms, by checking references and through other means, such as the interview process. Any exaggeration of your experience, false statements, or attempts to conceal information may be grounds for not hiring you, or for firing you after you begin work.Read more
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
You will be scored on the questions you answer during the application process, which will measure your possession of the following competencies or knowledge, skills, and abilities. Your responses to these questions must be supported by your resume or your score may be lowered.
- Ability to monitor and evaluate the development of regional programs, operating policies and procedures;
- Knowledge of management principles, organizational theory, and techniques of evaluation and analysis to assess operational processes in organizations and to analyze and recommend solutions to difficult and controversial problems;
- Ability to conduct complex analytical studies that are of special interest to specific functional activities or programs;
- Knowledge of a wide range of qualitative and quantitative techniques required to collect and analyze program and project data;
- Skill in written communication to produce reports, policy recommendations, strategies, and effective management communications.
Additional assessments may be used, and, if so, you will be provided with further instructions.
If you are eligible under GSA’s Career Transition Assistance Plan (CTAP), you must receive a score of 85 or higher to receive priority.
To preview questions please click here. Read more Security clearance Other Drug test required No