Sr. UX Researcher
7 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for a Senior level UX Researcher who not only understands customers, but also brings their A game to join our consulting practice across commercial and federal projects. The experiences designed will be critical to the success of current and future strategic initiatives. This person will be supporting a modernization effort to deliver an integrated client experience to all plan sponsors and participants for one of our commercial banking customers. Must be willing to travel to the client site in Princeton, NJ as needed. Our team works together, learns together, and grows together in a fast-paced, detail-driven, and rapidly-iterating environment. We live and breathe creativity and crave quality. If this excites you, then we want to hear from you!
- Bachelor's Degree in related field and applicable UX/UI design experience.
- Provide deep strategic thinking grounded in client and user discovery and research.
- Guide and create innovative web-based solutions to complex problems and enjoy conducting and facilitating user-driven research.
- Have extensive experience with user research, research strategy, usability studies and other research methodologies.
- Lead stakeholder interviews, conduct market research, provide competitive analysis and brainstorm information architecture.
- Provide a deeper understanding and broader insight into what our users need from our products by conducting research and exploring the behavior and motivations of our users.
- Thrive working with an agile development process and be comfortable with an iterative design process while working with designers, product managers, and engineers to develop new features.
- Develop detailed research strategy documentation including but not limited to personas, user journeys, competitive analysis, information architecture, sitemaps and wireframes.
- Work with our UX team to express the user experience as wireframes, flows and journey maps.
- Communicate often and build strong client relationships.
- Collaborate with product leaders and internal team members across disciplines to translate business goals into unique brand and product experiences.
- Work with teams to create UX/UI designs, prototypes, intuitive app flows and use case testing for design validation.
- Plan and facilitate problem definition and co-creation workshops with stakeholders and users alike.
- Create, communicate and synthesize research artifacts, findings, reports, and recommendations with stakeholders.
- Documentation of research and testing including notes, photos, audio, video, and research reports.
- Conduct research methodologies and activities either in-person or remote.
- Understand the strength and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during the product development process.
- Establish best practices and standardize methodologies, tools, templates for research deliverables and identify opportunities to improve and streamline process so we can produce better work while improving efficiency.
- Welcome feedback and make it a point to test hypotheses at every stage.
- Be a team player with a willingness to do as well as to manage or lead.
- Work with, coach and lead other UX Researchers.
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, engineers and stakeholders.
- Brainstorm solutions for design challenges with our brightest minds in product, engineering, and business.
- Ability to work within the US without sponsorship.