Lead Vascular Technologist - Vascular Registered (Ffx - FVC)
Lead Vascular Technologist Registered Tech - (FVC)
Fairfax Radiological Consultants, P.C. (FRC), is seeking an experienced, Registered Vascular Technologist to join our practice in Northern Virginia. Work Mon - Fri, Day Shift in FRC's interventional Fairfax Vascular Center (FVC )in Fairfax, VA. FRC was established in 1965 and is the largest private radiology practice in the Washington D.C. Metro Area with 16 patient centers. FVC is the first vein clinic in the DC area to receive top Inter-societal accreditation. http://www.fairfaxveincenter.com/
Work full time as a Lead Vascular Technologist. Major responsibilities to include:
- Performs functions associated w/a Vascular Technologist including performing Carotids, DVTs, Extremities, Deep abdominal vascular studies, Arterial dopplers and Segmental pressures, and Venous insufficiency studies and related tasks.
- Responsible for ensuring safety in the Center as it relates to patients, staff and equipment.
- Organizes and prioritizes work for radiologists. Upon request, relays information concerning wet reads to nurses and/or physicians.
- Recommends to the Center Manager changes and improvements as to staffing, operations and equipment so as to raise the level of quality of patient care.
- Participates in Continuous Quality Improvement Program and accrediting procedures as requested. Promotes importance of quality within the Vein & Vascular clinic & FRC.
- Reviews images taken by Vascular Technologists as necessary to determine if of optimal quality to be viewed by a radiologist.
- Ensures that proper screening procedures and documentation are in place for patients prior to exam.
- Notifies Manager of Vein and Vascular of requests for supplies, equipment problems, breakage and the like.
- Responds to all medical emergencies within the Vein and Vascular clinic.
Requires 2+yrs experience & 1 year of supervisory position. Vascular certification.
This would be a Full Time position with Benefits including Medical, Dental & Vision; Life Insurance, Disabililty; 401 K; and Continuing Education Reimbursement. Paid Vacation & Sick Leave and Holidays would also be provided.
To submit your resume and desired salary, please:
1) press APPLY button OR
2) submit to: https://fairfaxradiology.applicantpool.com/jobs/
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.