Junior Business Development Manager (BDM)
Employer Name: PCCW Global, Inc.
Position Title: Junior Business Development Manager (BDM) - Americas Enterprise Sales
Location: Herndon, VA
I: Essential Job Functions:
· Design & sell technical telecommunications services & solutions to the Enterprise market in our Americas region (Canada, US, Central America & South America) based on PCCW Global portfolio of enterprise services, including:
o IP Solutions: MPLS Network, Global Internet Access, Security, SD-WAN.
o Global Ethernet: Dedicated Ethernet & Switched Ethernet.
o Value Added Services: Mobile Exchange, Media, Cloud Solutions, Unified Communications, Software Define Network solutions.
o Satellite Services: Teleport Services, Mobile Satellite Services, Global TV Network, Video transmission.
o Fiber Solutions: International Managed Bandwidth Services (IMBS).
o Data Center: Colocation & Managed Equipment.
o Maintain a high degree of technical knowledge of cybersecurity within PCCW Global Enterprise product & services portfolio.
· Assess the business requirements of customers & provide appropriate solutions which are seen to satisfy their business, operational & financial requirements
o Qualify customers based on responses to technical questions, work with engineering on developing customer solution & give final approval on technical design before given to customer.
o Identify technical solutions & define technical requirements for service implementation, understanding customer’s existing network, key locations & technical needs.
· Represent & present the company’s full telecom portfolio to customers through proposals & demonstrations.
o Present, demonstrate & communicate the technical capabilities of the company network & associated products & services.
o Remain trained & up-to-date on all solutions.
· Create a strong working relationship to support organizations to include, but not limited to Presales Engineers, Project Managers, Service Managers & Product Managers
o Coordinate with Sales Engineers, technical Subject Matter Experts & Product resources & work cross-functionally to architect customer-centric solutions.
o Document solutions for internal & external audiences of engineers, architects, support & sales personnel.
· Achieve annual billed revenue & new sales on nominated current accounts & new customers; Exceed Accounts Receivable targets on nominated accounts & new customers
o Provide timely sales reports.
o Meet annual sales targets through sale of technical suite of products & services, including Media, Security, UCaaS, Smart Cities, IOT & Cloud.
· Establish strong account coverage & develop key relationships with decision makers & C levels globally in targeted companies
o Influence decision making within customer or partner organization & guide PCCW Global toward product development that captures specific regional technical needs.
o Formulate & implement comprehensive Account Plan strategies for assigned targets to effectively position PCCW Global, advance customer relationships & grow accounts.
· Prospect new business opportunities in an assigned market area through aggressive business development efforts.
o Leverage industry/technical knowledge & consultative sales skills to continually educate customers & open new opportunities.
· Seek innovative ways to expand the business scope of new & existing contracts
o Utilize existing industry contacts to expand business & attract major opportunities to PCCW Global.
· Identify & qualify sales opportunities & maintain a strong prospect pipeline to meet sales objectives & revenue goal attainment.
o Develop & present relevant product & solution differentiation to prospects, customers, including senior management & members of technical staff.
· Responsible for total customer satisfaction with PCCW Global accounts by modeling customer service behavior across entire region; ensure that market intelligence is collected & disseminated & effectively communicated to Presales, Product & Marketing team
o Build & maintain technical relationship with the customer as a trusted advisor.
· Work closely with supervising sales manager.
II: Required Experience/Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or its equivalent and two years experience in the job.
· Alternative Experience: Two years telecommunications wholesale services purchasing and routing experience.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume and cover letter by email to email@example.com. No telephone calls, please. Please reference the position you’re applying for in the subject.
PCCW Global, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.