(c) Management Inc. is an accredited association management company with 19 oncology related clients. The Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC) is the largest, national client that promotes the entire continuum of quality cancer care for our patients and our communities. We are currently seeking a Sponsorship Coordinator to join our Development team!
The Sponsorship Coordinator will provide administrative support to the Manager, Corporate Sponsors, and the Development Team.
The duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Update tracking spreadsheets in Excel and the CRM (Salesforce).
- Completing the Corporate partner requests
- Migrating annual letter of requests, applications and information on to the State Society websites for corporate partners/exhibitors
- Working with the SABS requests.
- Updating all previous year forms into new year forms
- Executing mail merges in MS Word
- Prepare application forms and letter of requests for the exhibitors.
- Respond to questions from corporate sponsors on all sponsorship questions and requests
- Learn and submit sponsor requests via sponsor website portals
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3-5 years’ administrative experience supporting management in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior experience exhibiting a high-level of customer service, ideally in an association, an association management firm or a health care environment preferred not required.
- Ability to proofread and edit work to produce high quality final product.
- The individual must have the skills, knowledge and ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Proficiency in CRM
- Excellent organizational and time management skills are required.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral); the ability to initiate, prioritize, and manage multiple projects simultaneously, meet required deadlines, and provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to work Monday through Friday, 9:00am – 5:30pm and may include a weekend during the year.
- Travel 0-10%.
(c ) Management, Inc. offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, Life and AD&D insurance, Short-Term Disability/Long-Term Disability, and a Health Saving Account Plan. Paid vacation, sick, and personal days, holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan, a Tuition Reimbursement benefit, free parking and more!
Submit your cover letter with salary requirements and resume to:
The Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC) promotes the entire continuum of quality cancer care for our patients and our communities. Since 1974, ACCC has been helping oncology professionals adapt to the complex changes of delivering quality cancer care.
ACCC members rely on the Association to bring them information on cancer program management, reimbursement issues, legislative and regulatory changes at the state and national levels, community cancer program standards, NCI-funded community clinical research, hospital alliances and physician relationships, and more.
More than 23,000 cancer care professionals from 2,000 hospitals and practices nationwide are members of ACCC. It is estimated that 65 percent of the nation's cancer patients are treated by a member of ACCC.
To learn more about ACCC’s live meetings, please visit: