AX092 - Program Analyst - GS-15
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
- Five or more years of experience in systems analyses, strategic planning, resource management, and managing successful analytic efforts of a government or private organization/industry.
- Education: Master's degree preferred, Bachelor's degree in systems engineering, operations research, or systems analysis
- Expert knowledge of and experience with any of the following: programmatic management, financial management, strategic planning, systems analysis, evaluation techniques, or performance management.
- Superior ability to apply quantitative and qualitative analytic techniques to lead teams evaluating and recommending appropriate alternatives to complex issues.
- Superior representational, oral and written communication skills, including a superior ability to produce clear, logical, and concise products.
- Superior ability to work effectively with senior leadership to build consensus on contentious issues and to foster a collaborative work environment across the ODNI, IC, and mission partners
*** OPEN UNTIL FILLED: This announcement will be open until the position is filled. Cut off points are scheduled in two-week increments. After each cut-off point, all compliant applications received during the previous two weeks will be reviewed for consideration.***
- The ODNI uses a rank-in-person system in which rank is attached to the individual. A selected ODNI candidate or other Federal Government candidate will be assigned to the position at the employee's current GS grade and salary.
- For a selected non-Federal Government candidate, salary will be established within the salary range listed above, based on education and experience.
- A current Federal Government employee, selected for a detail, will be assigned to the position at his or her current grade and salary.
Agency Contact Information
ODNI Recruitment; Phone: 301-243-1318; Email: Recruitment_TeamB@dni.gov
The ODNI offers a broad array of benefits programs and family friendly flexibilities for ODNI cadre.
- Federal Employees Health Benefits Program: http://www.opm.gov/insure/health/index.asp
- Life Insurance: http://www.opm.gov/insure/life/index.asp
- Long-Term Care Insurance: http://www.ltcfeds.com
- Federal Employees Retirement SYSTEM (FERS) (new employees automatically covered): http://www.opm.gov/retire/index.asp If you are transferring from another agency and covered by the Civil Service Retirement System (CSRS), you may continue in that system.
- Annual and Sick Leave: http://www.opm.gov/oca/leave/index.asp
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health Care and Dependent Care: http://www.fsafeds.com/fsafeds/index.asp
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Alternative Work Schedules
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES: The ODNI provides reasonable accommodations to otherwise qualified applicants with disabilities. IF YOU NEED A REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the Intelligence Community Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity Office Representative by classified email at DNI_COO_TM_EEOD_RA_WMA@cia.ic.gov, by unclassified email at DNI-EEOD_WMA@cia.ic.gov, by telephone at 301-243-0704 or by FAX at 301-243-1200. Your request for reasonable accommodation will be addressed on a case-by-case basis. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TO THE EEOD EMAIL ADDRESS. THIS EMAIL IS FOR REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION VIA THE EMAIL ADDRESS PROVIDED IN THE 'HOW TO APPLY' SECTION ABOVE. Read more
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants are encouraged to carefully review the vacancy announcement, particularly the MDRs, and construct their resume to highlight their most significant experience and qualifications relevant to this job opportunity.Read more Security clearance Sensitive Compartmented Information Drug test required Yes