Coordinator of Financial and Evaluation Data
Food Supplement Nutrition Education program at University of Maryland Extension seeks fulltime Coordinator of Financial and Evaluation Data. For more information, access a complete position description and qualifications along with an electronic application at https://ejobs.umd.edu/. Open until suitable candidate is found. EOE
The position will provide support to the Food Supplement Nutrition Education (FSNE) state office in order to
facilitate efficient and effective data administration and management. This position will be
responsible for managing electronic systems related to financial and evaluation data monitoring
Major Responsibilities Include:
- Assist with the collection and coordination of fiscal and quantitative and qualitative evaluation data for FSNE education programs. Assist with entry, analysis and tracking of statewide fiscal and evaluation data, and maintain corresponding electronic spreadsheets and FSNE/University systems pertaining to statewide data management systems (SPSS, PHR, Excel etc.). Contribute to administrative reports and recordkeeping practices related to FSNE fiscal and evaluation management efforts, including annual, quarterly, and monthly reports and invoices and FSNE’s annual grant proposal. Monitor FSNE personnel and recordkeeping processes related to budgetary data management including assistance with staff contracts and appointments. Manage communication efforts with FSNE staff and other stakeholders regarding progress, changes and updates pertaining to fiscal and data management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- At least 2 years related experience in fiscal and/or data management.
- Competent skills in math and computer programs including proficiency in excel.
- Prior experience with data entry and statistical programs, SPSS experience preferred.
- A valid driver's license and access to an automobile for travel statewide and to FSNE trainings.
- Successful candidate is required to obtain a clear background check by the State of Maryland and the FBI.