ROH, Incorporated has a full-time opening in its Arlington VA location for a Web Developer for a federal government client. The Developer will be responsible for developing, testing, implementing, and maintaining web-based application systems and maintaining dynamic websites.
Applicant should have:
- Sound experience in querying and managing MS SQL servers and creating /modifying stored procedures.
- Good client and communication skills for interface with customers.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively; must be a self-starter but work well in team settings.
- Ability to handle multiple projects as necessary.
Other skills desired, but not required, include:
- Experience with managing MS IIS Web server with knowledge of TLS encryption architecture and PKI certificate management.
- AWS Gov Cloud Experience
- Risk Management Framework / Security Control Implementation
- CompTIA Security + or CISCO CCNA Security accreditation
A current DoD Security Clearance and U.S. citizenship are required.
Please reference position # WD-01-19 and indicate salary requirements in cover letter or email summary.
ROH is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Web Developer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly