Product Owner Business Analyst
We are looking for a Product Owner/Business Analyst for our client in Washington, DC.
- Develops and communicates a product vision and roadmap.
- Discovers user needs and validates user and business value.
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Uses data to drive feature creation and prioritization based on outcome-oriented goals. I.e., defines the right features to build .
- Defines and implements processes to reduce product uncertainty and improve market success.
- Leads implementation strategy for significant portions of enterprise products.
- Works with business, design, and engineering to prioritize backlogs.
- Document business processes by creating simple diagrams and flow charts.
- Write user stories and refine in collaboration with the development team.
- Good understanding of standard quality assurance theories, procedures and practices.
- Review developed features to make sure they work properly and are visually polished.
- Assist with updating training materials for new enhancements, including job aids, decks, and demoing functionality.
- Possesses strong leadership
- Strong team and consensus builder
- Cross-functional experience in research, design, engineering
- Strong command of Agile frameworks and User Centered Design
- Experience building enterprise systems
- Ability to create wireframes, mockups, and basic diagrams to convey ideas.
- Experience hosting requirement meetings with end-users/clients and requirement documentation in the Functional Requirement document.
- Prior experience in an IT consulting environment with a focus on business analysis.
- Understanding of business process redesign concepts and process improvement techniques.
- Exceptional organizational skills, analytical skills, strong written and verbal presentation skills.
- Exceptional written communication skills and have excellent communication skills and client presence.
- Must be a team player and be able to build positive working relationships with team members and project managers that encourage open communication and a supportive team environment.
- US Citizen (clearance required)