Social Media Specialist
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, results-driven Social Media Specialist who will support our client's organizational goals by establishing the company as a thought leader within the real estate industry. This position will be responsible for interacting with our subscribers to promote our products and services and provide customer support to online audiences. Exceptional communication skills, incredible attention to detail and a "can-do” attitude are absolutely essential for success in this role. He/she will also be responsible for creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms as well as acting quickly and gracefully to resolve any customer complaints or criticisms posted on social media. The incumbent will be one of the many "faces of the client.”
- Builds and executes social media strategy through research, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification. •
- Creates, implements and manages a social media marketing plan •
- Writes, develops, coordinates, produces and strategizes engaging online content and marketing materials. •
- Identifies and fosters relationships with key social influencers. Builds meaningful connections and encourages community members through dialog and messaging. •
- Manages company social media pages and profiles to support the brand and current initiatives. •
- Collaborates with other departments to ensure critical issues are handled quickly and professionally when needed. •
- Oversees day-to-day monitoring of Bright mentions on social sites using social media listening tools. Reports to manager on notable activity and strategizes and proposes responses. •
- Tracks and analyzes analytics reports to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and effectiveness; utilizes this information to positively affect future outcomes. •
- Participates in a scheduled pager duty emergency coverage team rotation to monitor and post messaging for system related emergencies after hours and on weekends. •
- Assists with crisis management, negative reviews, and emergency communications •
- Performs other duties and assignments associated with the position that are reasonably assigned to support the overall needs of the business.
- The successful candidates will have a BS/BA degree in Marketing, Communication, Public Relations, Journalism or related field 4+ years' experience in communications, marketing, social media or digital marketing.
- Proficiency in Social Platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Excellent communication, oral and written (proofreading), and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of social media management tools and analytics required. Experience with Salesforce preferred.
- bility and desire to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Must have excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects. Must be solution oriented. Real estate industry experience preferred.
- Must be comfortable with change.
- Emotional intelligence will be highly valued.
- Experience with paid social campaigns (Facebook Advertising, Instagram Advertising, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Advertising) preferred.
- Must have superior presentation and organization skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision is required.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and verbal communications skills.
- Must have excellent writing and editing skills with a proficiency in writing for today's reader; content that can be scanned.
- Must possess the ability to understand, empathize and tailor communications to different target audiences.
- Must possess a high degree of ownership and accountability.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with fellow staff, executives, customers and vendors is required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize deliverables and work quickly to meet deadlines and produce accurate and high quality work even in a fast-paced environment is needed.
- Must be able to take complex information and create clear, succinct content to a varied and skills-diverse audience.
- Incumbent must be collaborative, motivated, self-starter, creative as well as an out-of-the-box thinker. Must possess an acute attention to detail, strong business acumen and a high degree of professionalism.
- Must be able to participate in a scheduled pager duty emergency coverage team rotation to monitor and post messaging for system related emergencies after hours and on weekends.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Some travel is required for this position.