Warehouse and Inventory Assistant Manager
Warehouse Assistant Manager Job Purpose: Provides materials, equipment, and supplies by directing receiving, warehousing, and distribution services; supervising staff. Print sales orders, process and ship orders as directed, with UPS Worldship system. Keeps warehouse organized.
Warehouse Manager Job Duties:
- Maintains shipping, receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with inventory system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Keep warehouse organized.
- Implement new inventory system and create assembly lists for ease of order processing.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Monitor product stock levels and re-order products as necessary.
Skills/Qualifications: Supervision, Developing Budgets, Managing Processes, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information , Equipment Maintenance, Judgment, Shipping & Receiving Experience, Packaging Experience, Preparing and shipping crated goods. Computer literate with excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel.
Apply for Warehouse and Inventory Assistant Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly