6 days left
- Full Time
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
- Ability to Interpret Instructions, Specifications, etc.
- Ability to use and maintain tools and equipment.
- Demonstrated work experience that included the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to perform the duties of this position as indicated above.
Knowledge of the process, which requires remembering directions and/or sequences, is required. Skill in performing routine procedures and tasks using small hand tools in the arrangement of stages, platforms, runways, etc.
Reminder to Applicants: Your experience has to be clearly identified in your resume in order to receive consideration. If your resume does not provide enough information regarding your work history for us to make a creditable qualification determination, your application package may be rendered disqualified and you will no longer be considered for this position.
(Format example: Employer name, position title, beginning and ending dates of employment, with summary of duties, etc.)
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.
- Manual Application: If you are unable to apply online, you may submit your application package using a manual application method. Please contact the NAF Human Resources Office or representative listed on this job announcement to request a copy of the manual application form. All completed manual application forms (along with resume and other supporting documentation) must be received no later than 3:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST) on the closing date of the announcement in order to process your application in a timely manner. Please note that neglecting to respond to the job related questions may result in an ineligible rating.
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government's interest.
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs. (Click here to view kit or copy this URL: https://acpol2.army.mil/chra_dodea/NAF_applicant_info_kit.pdf
- Applications are valid for 90 days after submission date. Applicants will be referred to selecting officials as additional vacancies occur.
The pay for this position will be set at step 01 of the grade ($13.09 per hour). Applicants with previous NAF service may be eligible for a higher hourly rate upon verification of prior service and previous rate.
As of 9 April 2019 the salary range for this announcement has been amended from $12.79-$14.97 per hour to now reflect $13.09-$15.31 per hour, due to a recently published new Federal Wage Schedule effective 11 October 2018. Read more
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
- NAF Preference - Involuntarily Separated From the Military
- NAF Preference - Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Business Based Action
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Spouse/Widow/Parent of Veteran (OAV)