The Federal Judicial Center - Information Technology Office Internships
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
- You must be a United States Citizen, subject to the exceptions enumerated at http://www.uscourts.gov/careers.
- Selectee must favorably complete a background investigation.
- Relatives of Center staff members may not be employed at the Center in any capacity.
- All requirements must be met for full consideration.
- The Center does not provide housing or transportation.
Students currently enrolled and seeking an undergraduate degree at a qualifying educational institution, on a full or half-time basis.
Interns are limited a maximum of 39 hours a week.
Benefits are not applicable for this position.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
For applicants to be considered all of the following materials must be included in their application packets: cover letter, resume, transcript, and at least one letter of recommendation.Read more Security clearance Other Drug test required No