Embassy of the Republic of Singapore
The Embassy of the Republic of Singapore in Washington DC invites applications for the position of the Ambassador's Social Secretary.
The Social Secretary is responsible for planning and coordinating social events and functions for the Ambassador and the Embassy. This will include pre-event preparation, logistical arrangements leading up to the event, ensuring that the event proceeds smoothly, and the post-event administrative work.
The post-holder will also be required to manage the event schedule for the Ambassador's Residence and the Embassy as well as the schedule of the Ambassador's wife.
- Fluency in English (oral and Written)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to prioritized and multi-task in a fast-pace environment
- Strong interpersonal, communication and team-working skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office ( Words, Excel and Outlook) and basic accounting
- Flexibility to work evening or weekends when necessary ( overtime will be compensated)
- Background in event management is preferred
- Willingness to learn new skills
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com by 29 April 2019
and note in the subject of your email " Social Secretary". Only successful candidates will be notified.