Relocation expenses reimbursed No
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide at level necessary to complete required reports.
Possess six (6) months work experience as a cashier in a retail environment. (Examples: Convenience store, gift shop, or similar)
Reminder: Your experience has to be clearly identified in your resumein order to receive consideration.
(Format example: Month/Year to Month/Year employment with summary of duties)
**NOTE: Applicants that meet the minimum qualifications and highly preferred criteria will be referred to management for consideration first. All other applicants will be referred as needed and requested by management. Applicants experience has to be clearly identified in their application package in order to receive consideration**
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.
- Manual Application: If you are unable to apply online, you may submit your application package using a manual application method. Please contact the NAF Human Resources Office or representative listed on this job announcement to request a copy of the manual application form. All completed manual application forms (along with resume and other supporting documentation) must be received no later than 3:00 pm on the closing date of the announcement in order to process your application in a timely manner. Please note that neglecting to respond to the job related questions may result in an ineligible rating.
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government's interest.
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs. (Click here to view kit or copy this URL: https://acpol2.army.mil/chra_dodea/NAF_applicant_info_kit.pdf
- Applications are valid for 30 days after submission date. Applicants will be referred to selecting officials as additional vacancies occur.
- This vacancy announcement may be used to fill multiple vacancies. This announcement is open until all vacancies are filled. This announcement may be extended or closed prior to the current closing date. Applicants will be referred to the selecting official as vacancies occur. Positions are filled/refereed on a continuous basis.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
- NAF Preference - Involuntarily Separated From the Military
- NAF Preference - Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Business Based Action
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Spouse/Widow/Parent of Veteran (OAV)