The primary role of the Parent Liaison is to empower parents to become active participants in the education of their children.The Parent Liaison works directly with the local school Principal and staff by serving as a resource person for parents within their school community. An employee in this position will provide parents with a variety of information about programs, school requirements, resources, special events, and/or activities. The employee performs related work as required.
* Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills
* Relates well to people of all ethnic groups
* Ability to speak multiple languages preferred
* Demonstrates strong organizational skills
* Must be trustworthy and dependable