Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
REPORTS TO: Administrative Coordinator, Energy Management
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in information systems or computer science; plus five years of experience in database analysis and design, database testing, Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) documentation and systems development; or any combination of experience and/or training that would provide the following knowledge, abilities, and skills:
- Knowledge of organizational structure and routing practices administered in the CMMS system.
- Excellent problem solving, technical, and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to adapt to changing needs of the business.
- Experience in providing responsive customer support.
- Experience in development of training materials and rollout of training to a large organization.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work with all levels of management.
- Must be a self-starter, self-directed, and able to organize and plan projects.
- Assist with developing code, updates, or modifications to interfaces from other systems.
STATE REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS: None
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk; sit; use hands to handle, feel, and manipulate objects, tools, and/or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
BASIC FUNCTION/NATURE OF THE WORK: The CMMS Manager oversees the system management of the Divisionwide maintenance work order system with responsibility for the system configuration, setup, and maintenance. This position provides ongoing support for system conversions, upgrades, and enhancements. This position manages the CMMS help desk, interfaces with business users and CMMS vendor and business analysts, leads the design and documentation of technical specifications, and ensures compliance with users’ requirements.
Budget Responsibilities: N/A
Employees Supervised: N/A
Number of Schools/Departments: All
Number of Students: N/A
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES/ILLUSTRATIVE EXAMPLES OF WORK: include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders in Providing A World-Class Education.
- Serve as the technical expert regarding CMMS system functionality, system and device administration for both hardware and software.
- Enhance, develop, and maintain the accuracy of data within the system.
- Coordinate with stakeholders Divisionwide to ensure that personnel use the system properly in accordance with PWCS policies and regulations.
- Administer practices, processes, and techniques involved in the analysis, design, and documentation of computerized maintenance management applications.
- Annually update all wage information for labor transactions associated with the system.
- Routinely audit application for data integrity.
- Produce high level reporting for supervisors, directors, and Superintendent’s Staff regarding Facilities Services work order performance.
- Develop, plan, and present training programs to promote proper use of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems and lifecycle cost analysis.
- Recommend improvements to existing applications and procedures for tracking of maintenance workload, planned maintenance performance and maintenance expense tracking.
- Develop procedures for protecting and monitoring data and databases, including procedures for recovery and backup.
- Help users to identify needs and plan for system requirements.
- Function as a project leader for the use of CMMS data for lifecycle cost analysis.
- Adhere to schedules, procedures, policies, and performance requirements of the Office of Facilities Services.
- Participate in professional development to remain up-to-date on job knowledge and technical advances.
- Attend work daily in a timely and consistent manner.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Apply for Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly