Eagle Technologies, Inc., conveniently located in Northern VA, one block from the Rosslyn metro station, is seeking a highly skilled network administrator to support its IT developers, analysts and help desk staff. Eagle’s mission is to provide high-end software development and consulting services unmatched in the industry.
Job Summary Responsible for designing, organizing, modifying, installing, and supporting the company's computer systems. Designs and installs LANs, WANs, Internet and intranet systems, and network segments.
- Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Install and maintain network hardware and software.
- Analyze and isolate issues and identify user needs.
- Evaluate and modify systems’ performance.
- Determine and maintain the integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Ensure that network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Perform network address assignment.
- Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration.
- Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers, as well as printers.
- Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways, and intrusion-detection systems.
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates, and patches.
- Manage Active directory and product licenses.
- Manage the purchases and inventory of all IT assets.
- Manage office Network - wired and wireless.
Public Trust clearance will be required. Must be willing to pass the company background check.
- Manage contracts and all agreements with IT vendors
- Manage SharePoint Office 365.
- Be familiar with the AWS and VMWare systems.
- Be familiar with Windows and Linux OS management, and patch management.
Eagle Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected categories covered under law.