Web Application Developer
Are you looking for a chance to learn the latest cutting-edge open source technologies in Web Application Building, Data processing/ Data visualization, and Geographic Information System Mapping Technology(GIS)?
Are you talented, highly motivated, have a passion for finding innovative solutions to problems, and committed to quality?
Are you interested in growing into a position where you will have the opportunity to work on innovative and interesting projects?
If so, we invite you to consider a Web Application Developer position with the Eagle Technologies team. Our web application developers build systems and products for the US Department of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration/Center for Behavioral Health Statistics and Quality.
Our company culture offers the opportunity to work with great people in a collaborative and flexible environment in addition to mentoring and ongoing support. Our work schedule allows team members to successfully balance work/life.
- Recent Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field or graduating Senior (May 20190
- Strong basic Core Java programming Skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Have interest and ability to learn new IT-related skills
- Willingness to expand beyond his or her skill comfort zone
- Able to quickly learn new techniques or skills required for the project
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team skills
- Knowledge in HTML, CSS
- Good understanding of key Gang of Four design patterns
- Basic understanding of Relational Database design and Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Experience in working with JDBC and JPAUnderstanding of Web protocol such as HTTP/HTTPS and AJAX
- Prior experience in building desk top application with MVC design pattern
- Familiar with using browser debugging tool such as Firefox or Chrome Developer Tool
Eagle Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected categories covered under law.