SK+I is a nationally recognized Bethesda based architecture firm seeking to fill several architectural positions. We offer comprehensive benefits package, a collaborative, team-oriented environment with opportunities for growth and professional development. Our work consists primarily of planning and design of mixed-use multifamily projects. Our office is located right by the Bethesda Metro station steps from downtown Bethesda. Our open studio provides a professional environment where everyone's inputs are valued and great ideas celebrated.
- 3-5+ years experience with a Bachelors or Masters of Architecture degree is required.
- AutoCAD and REVIT proficiency is required.
- LEED accreditation + Architectural registration are preferred.
- Experience in multifamily residential projects is a must.
- Multi-tasking abilities in fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of building and zoning codes.
We want to hear what you can bring to our team, please submit your portfolio sample (5MB or less) or a website address with your resume in order for your application to be reviewed.
Visit us at www.skiarch.com
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly