Senior Clinical Advisor to PEO DHMS
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
- You must be a U.S. citizen to qualify for this position.
- You must submit to a drug test and receive a negative drug test before you can be appointed into this position. Designated and/or Random Drug Testing required.
- In order to qualify for this position, you must be able to obtain a Top Secret security clearance.
- Submit resume and all other required documents online by 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time on
- The individual selected will be required to file an 'Executive Branch Personnel Financial Disclosure Report (OGE-278) in accordance with the Ethics in Government Act of 1978.
- Please read the vacancy announcement in its entirety before applying.
MANDATORY TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS: All applicants must submit written statements (narrative format) of accomplishments that would satisfy the technical qualifications. You must address each technical qualification separately. You are required to respond to all of the technical qualifications. If you fail to do so, you will be rated as ineligible. Please limit your written statements to no more than two pages per technical qualification.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the detailed principles, concepts, methods, and practices of clinical informatics and an intensive knowledge of the principles and practices with the Department of Defense or civilian healthcare communities.
- Ability to convey complex medical, technical, and patient safety information in a way that is understandable and actionable by non-medical personnel.
BASIC EDUCATION: Under Graduate and Graduate Education:
Major study -- hospital administration, public health administration, or related fields such as business or public administration with course work in health care administration.
APPLICANT MUST PROVIDE TRANSCRIPTS
Applications MUST be submitted through USAJobs.
Submit resume and all other required documents online by 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time on 04/22/2019
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
You will be evaluated on the quality and extent of your total accomplishments, experience, and education. Your application will be evaluated by a rating and ranking panel. Highly qualified candidates may undergo an interview and a reference check. The Office of the Secretary of Defense Executive Resources Board will review results and make recommendations on final selections to the appointing authority.Read more Security clearance Top Secret Drug test required Yes