Busy and stable organization in Frederick, MD needs your service oriented mindset and ability to juggle/coordinate workflow and invoicing. Coordinate the invoicing process for the service department utilizing parts and labor etc. Qualified candidates should submit their resume and then please CALL Sparks Group to confirm receipt and for immediate consideration between the hours of 8-5 Mon-Fri. 301-663-0130. PLEASE ensure you CALL as the second step in the submittal process! $17 an hour to start. Flexible shifts of 7am-4pm or 8am-5pm.
- Dispatching technicians for service calls
- Responding to service calls from external and internal customers
- Invoicing, including verification of work performed prior to invoicing
- Investigating invoice questions for external and internal customers
- Investigate credit card verification issues
- Investigating labor posting questions
- Verification of warranty
- Order parts for technicians
- Service orientation
- Strong administrative skills: be organized, detail-oriented, a good record keeper, good with numbers, spreadsheet/PC literate
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with customers, vendors and all levels of employees throughout the corporation
- Be a self-starter, a highly motivated individual with the ability to handle multiple tasks, interruptions and changing priorities
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.