Senior Administrative Assistant
Are you a travel planning guru with domestic and international experience? Do you have experience working with high-level executives and enjoy supporting them by keeping their busy calendars, meetings, and events organized?? Sparks Group is working with a leading non-profit medical research and education organization that specializes in cardiac and vascular diseases. The ideal candidate for this role provides administrative support to the President and Medical Director of the Institute. Performs a wide variety of general administrative tasks including managing schedules, domestic and international travel arrangements, filing, typing, and other duties, as requested.
- Schedules and maintains the coordination of travel plans, itinerary and expense reports for the president/medical director and senior management.
- Handles incoming and outgoing correspondence (written and e-mails) and maintains telephone communication and fax communication.
- Manages the president/medical directorâ€™s conference and appointment schedules and manages the speaking and travel calendars for senior management.
- Prepares and maintains curriculum vitae for senior management.
- Manages company documentation at the direction of senior management.
- Prepares and maintains files for general correspondence, research proposals, manuscript preparation, and book publications.
- Organize and manage the semi-annual board meetings.
- Prepare and write letters of recommendations.
- Project tracking of staff manuscripts.
- BA or BS degree, preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience as an administrative assistant.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent written and verbal skills - must be able to read and write English proficiently.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to type 45-50+ words per minute.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software to include MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Strong Multi-tasker wanted
- Familiar with international travel, accepted administrative procedures and practices.
- Excellent independent judgment.
- Ability to learn new software programs.
- Flexibility, independent
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.