Recruiting/Human Resources Coordinator
RECRUITING/HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR
LOCATION: Washington, DC
Elite global law firm seeks a coordinator-level professional with human resources and talent management experience to join their Global People Team and assist in translating the Firm’s business strategy into talent imperatives as well as provide administrative and strategic human resources support to their People Advisory Team.
This individual will serve as the first line of human resources administrative support for employees across the Firm’s Legal sections and Business Services functions and will have the opportunity to interact with all levels of employees on a variety of topics. This role will also have the opportunity to assist in the global alignment of processes and procedures to drive cultural change and engagement across the Firm.
- Updating and maintaining HR systems, including Taleo and PeopleSoft; developing and providing regular reports on HR activity
- Supporting people development planning to ensure all Legal and Business Services professionals are onboarded, resourced, trained, mobilized, and developed
- Sourcing, recruiting, and evaluating candidates for administrative exempt and non-exempt positions; initiating, monitoring, and advising on background checks as necessary
- Maintaining applicant-tracking data, fee agreements, and other data reports as necessary
- Collaborating with Global HRIS to manage, manipulate, and analyze data
- Responding to employee inquiries regarding Firm policies and procedures
- Administering referral bonus program for employees
- Conducting and participating in local new hire orientation and integration programs
- Collaborating with the Benefits Team to provide comprehensive service and information with respect to the full employee lifecycle, including advising on leaves of absence, paid time off, etc.
- Participating in exit interviews for all employees, reporting regularly on the data gathered from those interviews and making recommendations for employee retention
- Contributing to building and fostering a collaborative, collegial, high-performing team committed to professional excellence
- Performing other miscellaneous tasks as assigned
- Engaging with management on key annual initiatives that include, but are not limited to performance evaluations and compensation reviews
- Exercising good judgment; identifying and escalating potential employee relations matters in a proactive manner to management
- Associate’s degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least two (2) years of professional services, talent management, and/or human resources experience working across regional, global, or remote cross-border teams; legal or other professional services experience preferred
Please submit your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!