Modernized Integrated Database Analyst
Modernized Integrated Database Analyst
Do you find yourself constantly looking for more and better information? Do you want a job where you can use your knowledge and research skills to improve national security? Never has the role of an all source analyst been so meaningful. More connected devices, larger storage capacity, and faster connections has resulted in an explosion of available information. The problem facing the US intelligence community (IC) is no longer how to get more data - it's understanding how to turn the data they have into answers. That's where you come in. With critical thinking and flexibility, you quickly seek out the accurate data sources, sift through the raw data and turn it into valuable intelligence. If you have strong analytical skills and a problem solving mindset, we have an opportunity to use those skills to support our warfighters, protect our national security, and inform our nation's leaders.
As an all source analyst on our team, you'll explore new data sources, create effective queries, and combine information from disparate sources to help your client understand their mission environment and threats to US national security. You'll validate information and apply client tradecraft as you build assessments for our warfighters and senior policymakers. This is a chance to grow your expertise, develop new skills, and share your methodologies with other analysts. We focus on growing as a team to deliver the best support to our customers, so you'll have resources for mentoring and learning new skills and tools. Join us as we provide the right information at the right time to support the critical needs of our warfighters and our nation's leaders.
Empower change with us.
Build Your Career:
At Booz Allen, we know the power of analytics and intelligence. When you join Booz Allen, we'll help you develop the career you want.
- Challenging projects - Whether training analysts on military equipment through VR technology; developing a simulation capability to allow teams to rehearse missions together; or integrating RFID tags into mobile devices to enable data access within a geo parameter, you'll get to solve some of the world's toughest problems.
- Meaningful work - Use your skills to empower change. Your work will keep citizens and warfighters safe and well both at home and abroad.
- State-of-the-art technology - Broaden your intelligence capabilities with digital forensics, telematics, precision navigation, secure mobile operations, and advanced analytics.
- New skills - In-house experts and partnerships with tech leaders, like Nvidia and Splunk, mean you can get practical experience with advanced GPU technologies, Cybersecurity, and data science.
- Room to grow - You'll be inspired to grow your career while making your ideas a reality thanks to new opportunities across the U.S. and abroad, encouraging mentors, and collaborative colleagues.
-2+ years of experience in all-source intelligence analysis, geographic information system (GIS), or Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Intelligence (C4I) with the US IC or a Combatant Command
-2+ years of experience with the DoD Modernized Integrated Database (MIDB) and/or analyzing military infrastructure or C4I
-Experience with analysis of data through classified, unclassified, and open source information, including IC databases
-Knowledge of US IC and Combatant Command environments
-Active TS/SCI clearance; willingness to take a polygraph exam
-BA or BS degree or 5 years of experience with intelligence analysis supporting the IC or US military
Nice If You Have:
-4+ years of experience with all-source intelligence analysis, military intelligence analysis, US government all-source analytic production, or specialized all-source intelligence analysis training
-Experience with the European AOR
-Experience with imagery analysis
-Knowledge of DoD and Combatant Command targeting
-TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
-BA or BS in International Affairs, Political Science, Foreign Area Studies, or National Security Studies preferred; MA or MS in International Affairs, Political Science, Foreign Area Studies, National Security Studies, or a related research field a plus
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.