Job Summary/Company: A well known District of Columbia University seeks a Project Coordinator to support their Libraries and Academic Innovation team. This team is dedicated to the changing landscape of information, technology and education, being sensitive to the traditional and emergent modes of research and information gathering. The Project Coordinator will be responsible for facilitating multiple department-wide projects, preparing and presenting data for senior management related to projects and serving as the main point of contact for IT asset management.
- Facilitates multiple department-wide projects relating to technology and daily department operations.
- Coordinates project development and implementation with internal staff and/or external consultants.
- Prepares and presents relevant project and data reports to senior management
- Serves as the primary point of contact for IT asset management-related inquiries.
- Receiving inventory, distributing IT /AV assets procured by the department. Updating records for all installs, moves, changes in ITAM system until final disposition of assets.
- Collaborates with staff from other technical areas, to plan and perform routine asset inventory audits across 100+ classrooms and audiovisual spaces on multiple campuses
- Prepares and produces routine asset reports used for budget forecasting and equipment lifecycle planning.
- Experience working with Project Management software.
- Experience working with BMCâ€™s Remedy Asset Management software, or a similar information technology asset management (ITAM) system.
- Experience working with automated equipment (i.e. terminals, scanners, and personal computers).
- Excellent collaboration and customer service skills to work across multiple departments/units.
- A commitment to strong customer service is essential. Consistent achievement of supporting multiple project deadlines with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, problem solving, writing and interpersonal skills desired.
- A Certified Associate in Project Management, (CAPM) is highly desired.
- Flexible, positive attitude and ability to work both independently and as team player.
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.