Sparks Group has partnered with an IT/Technical organization who is seeking an active SECRET CLEARED Executive Assistant for their Arlington team. This individual must be detail oriented have strong organizational skills and be a motivated professional who will be responsible for high level written communication and administrative responsibilities. If youâ€™re someone who can work with all levels of staff and management, with a strong work ethic, then this is the position for you!
- Track and report all time and attendance
- Review all incoming documentation and sort accordingly
- Prepare materials and compile reports for management
- Process employee badges in system
- Organize, type, and file all materials
- Assist with new hire orientation
- Act as the liaison between the company and building management
- Respond to all inquiries in a timely manner
- Maintain Director/team calendar for events, appointments, and other activities
- Answer all incoming calls in a professional manner and take message when necessary
- Stock needed supplies for stock room
- Check in and process all visitors
- Stay up to date on all policies and procedures of the company
- Position requires Secret Clearance
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Strong skills with MS Office suite and MS SharePoint
- Bachelorâ€™s Degree preferred
- Customer service oriented
- 4-year minimum experience supporting multiple Executives
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.