Six Sigma Process Analyst
Sparks Group has a Permanent Placement opportunity for an experienced improvement analyst in Frederick, MD. $85,000. Submit your resume and then PLEASE CALL 301-663-0130 for resume receipt confirmation and immediate consideration/next steps between the hours of 8-5 Mon-Fri. Please ensure you CALL as the second step in the submittal process!
- Develop best practices to streamline process flow in order to continuously improve overall experience for internal staff, customers and clients
- Propose process solutions to various levels of management making recommendations as it pertains to risk, budget and Return on Investment
- Ensure that all accepted process changes are connected to organizational goals and the involved risks are continuously reviewed and managed
- Effectively communicate throughout transitions and implementation of the business process improvements to ensure all levels are engaged and support the mission for a successful outcome
- BS/BA Degree in Business or IT or the equivalency of a minimum of 5+ years of experience
- Proficiency in MSOffice
- Proven process improvement methodologies and project management skills - Six Sigma Accreditation or equivalent
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.